I checked out the WCYB Home Page and there was nothing. I am sure it will be on again at 10 and 11. 11 may be past my bedtime. Post if anyone has any news.
Did anyone watch the news and see some men from Big Stone Gap, Kidnap, beat, and rob a guy? If you did, what were the names please.
I checked out the WCYB Home Page and there was nothing. I am sure it will be on again at 10 and 11. 11 may be past my bedtime. Post if anyone has any news.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Didnt find it on google either, but I didnt sit here and look throught the 9 million results it gave me either.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
it is on the times news website. http://www.timesnews.net
I know one of those guys. Boy this area is really making the news. Not in a good way either.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Yep, I know him, too. I don't think they have caught him yet, though.
Can you post the direct link or post the story please? I cant seem to find it.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
http://www.timesnews.net Headline reads: Tourists robbed at gunpoint, stripped of clothing.
Thank you.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Police say a woman and two men, travelling from Kentucky to Six Flags in Georgia, were robbed last Thursday by men in Kingsport.
According to a press release from Kingsport Police, the incident began in Big Stone Gap. The tourists were visiting there with a friend when they were approached by an unknown man who asked for a ride to Kingsport. They obliged, taking him to 1020 Midland Drive. Once there they met two other men the did not know.
Inside the residence one of the suspects allegedly pulled out a shotgun and the trio from Kentucky were robbed. Police say they were then forced into another room where they were made to take off their clothes, which the suspects searched. The suspects also reportedly broke into the travellers' vehicle and stole items valued at over $10,000.
With assistance from the victims Kingsport Police have developed three suspects in the robbery, arresting one thus far. Charles E. Carroll Jr., 32, of the Midland Drive residence, has been arrested and is free on bond.
The other suspects are Rodney A. Mitchell, 27, of 3245 Ridgeview Street, and Antwain D. Hollinger, 29, of 320 East River St, Big Stone Gap.
All three suspects are charged with aggravated robbery, especially aggravated kidnapping, auto burglary and theft over $10,000.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks